The Greenfield Beautification Committee is combining its annual Landscape Awards Reception with a celebration of its 20th anniversary of making Greenfield a more beautiful place.
The event is designed to let Greenfield residents meet committee members and potentially volunteer to help the Committee with its many yearly programs. Members will be on hand to explain programs such as Arbor Day, the Garden Tour and Landscape Awards Contest judging. There will be displays on the history of the Committee and on member-only events. The open house will be informal, folks can drop in whenever they can during the day.
The Landscape Awards Reception will present the landscape winners with their award certificates. City alderman will be on hand to help with the presentations. A brief reception will follow the program.
Location: Greenfield Library Conference Room
5310 W. Layton Ave.
Saturday September 21, 2013
Anniversary Celebration: 12 noon – 1:30 pm
Landscape Award Reception: 1:30 – 2:30 PM
More details are available on the Committee website:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited!
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert
- The Starr Group Names Piontek IT Director
- Greenfield Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- St. Roman teacher named 2013 Teacher of the Year
- Thalman Wins National Gingerbread House Competition