Layton Terrace senior community is hosting a free educational seminar entitled, "Helpful Strategies Caregivers can use when Caring for Those with Dementia." Attendees of this program will walk away with practical strategies and tools that they can start using right away.
Our speaker, Jodi Czernejewski, CEO and Founder of Advanced Institute for Senior Care, will help people understand the behaviors and triggers that can surface at various stages of the disease. This knowledge will enable them to better manage behaviors and diffuse escalating situations, resulting in more positive interactions with loved ones.
The program will be held on Thursday, September 19th from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. at Layton Terrace, 9200 W. Layton Avenue in Greenfield. A light supper and tours will be provided and tours will be available after the program. Please RSVP to 414-425-5600 by September 16th if interested in attending.
Layton Terrace is a Laureate Group senior community and offers independent and assisted living apartments as well as compassionate Alzheimer’s/dementia care. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pediatric Advocate to speak at Franklin Public Library
- Transplant Homes at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center Receive Special Delivery
- HamBingo Thursday October 2 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Brew City Pet Services Attends International Pet-Sitter Conference
- Oktoberfest - Saturday, October 18th FREE Admission!
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee to Speak About All Things Ghostly
- Come Experience Wisconsin’s Most Haunted with Chad Lewis
- ABC News Anchor Dan Harris Featured as Keynote Speaker for 2014 Alverno Community Conference
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale