If you have ever wondered about the homes that make up the Village of Greendale's original New Deal community, here is your opportunity to see them. The Greendale Historical Society has arranged with some of the owners to open their homes from 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday, September 7. Tickets are $15 and avIailable at the Greendale Library, Visitor Center and the Society office. Tickets are also available online at the greendalehistoricalsociety.com. Docents will be posted throughout the tour to provide historic information regarding this National Landmark Site.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited!
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert
- The Starr Group Names Piontek IT Director
- Greenfield Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- St. Roman teacher named 2013 Teacher of the Year
- Thalman Wins National Gingerbread House Competition