In honor of the new school year starting, from August 15 until September 6, all three Stan’s Fit For Your Feet stores will be hosting a “Design-A-Shoe” Contest. Children up to age 12 can pick up a shoe template at any of the stores and then create their own unique design on it. The grand prize will be free Clarks shoes for the whole family; and the first prize for each of the three Stan’s locations will be a pair of Clark’s kids shoes (a $70 value). Official rules are available at Stan’s.
Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Brookfield location is in The Plaza at at17155 W. Bluemound Road. Their Greenfield store is located in the Layton Plaza at 7405 W. Layton Ave and their Glendale is located at 505 W. Silver Spring Drive, across from the Bayshore Town Center. Each location is open Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. or Sundays from Noon to 5 p.m.
Stan’s is locally owned and operated. It has been in business since 1950, and specializes in quality footwear from around the world for children and adults. Its three stores are home to Wisconsin’s largest collection of regular and hard to find shoe sizes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Alverno College Will Hold its 150th Commencement on December 19 and 20
- Greenfield Schools Kick off "Holiday Sharing" Event
- 2015 Greenfield Little League Registration Now Open
- With Holidays Upon Us, BBB Offers Travel Insurance Tips
- 6th Annual Greenfield Library Holiday Bake Sale on December 13
- FREE New Years Resolution Tranformation
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive