In honor of the new school year starting, from August 15 until September 6, all three Stan’s Fit For Your Feet stores will be hosting a “Design-A-Shoe” Contest. Children up to age 12 can pick up a shoe template at any of the stores and then create their own unique design on it. The grand prize will be free Clarks shoes for the whole family; and the first prize for each of the three Stan’s locations will be a pair of Clark’s kids shoes (a $70 value). Official rules are available at Stan’s.
Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Brookfield location is in The Plaza at at17155 W. Bluemound Road. Their Greenfield store is located in the Layton Plaza at 7405 W. Layton Ave and their Glendale is located at 505 W. Silver Spring Drive, across from the Bayshore Town Center. Each location is open Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. or Sundays from Noon to 5 p.m.
Stan’s is locally owned and operated. It has been in business since 1950, and specializes in quality footwear from around the world for children and adults. Its three stores are home to Wisconsin’s largest collection of regular and hard to find shoe sizes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holy Humor Sunday
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council