In honor of the new school year starting, from August 15 until September 6, all three Stan’s Fit For Your Feet stores will be hosting a “Design-A-Shoe” Contest. Children up to age 12 can pick up a shoe template at any of the stores and then create their own unique design on it. The grand prize will be free Clarks shoes for the whole family; and the first prize for each of the three Stan’s locations will be a pair of Clark’s kids shoes (a $70 value). Official rules are available at Stan’s.
Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Brookfield location is in The Plaza at at17155 W. Bluemound Road. Their Greenfield store is located in the Layton Plaza at 7405 W. Layton Ave and their Glendale is located at 505 W. Silver Spring Drive, across from the Bayshore Town Center. Each location is open Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. or Sundays from Noon to 5 p.m.
Stan’s is locally owned and operated. It has been in business since 1950, and specializes in quality footwear from around the world for children and adults. Its three stores are home to Wisconsin’s largest collection of regular and hard to find shoe sizes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pediatric Advocate to speak at Franklin Public Library
- Transplant Homes at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center Receive Special Delivery
- HamBingo Thursday October 2 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Brew City Pet Services Attends International Pet-Sitter Conference
- Oktoberfest - Saturday, October 18th FREE Admission!
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee to Speak About All Things Ghostly
- Come Experience Wisconsin’s Most Haunted with Chad Lewis
- ABC News Anchor Dan Harris Featured as Keynote Speaker for 2014 Alverno Community Conference
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale