JB’s On 41 adds entertainment industry veteran Bill Klopp as Bowling Operations Manager
MILWAUKEE (August 9, 2013) – To strengthen its position as a leading entertainment complex in the Midwest, JB’s On 41, a galactic palace of a bowling alley located on South 27th Street, announced the addition of Bill Klopp as Bowling Operations Manager.
Klopp brings nearly two decades of entertainment venue management experience to JB’s on 41. He previously held managerial roles at the BMO Harris Bradley Center in their food services division and, most recently, as the general manager of the Root River Center, a banquet and bowling facility in Franklin.
In his new role at JB’s on 41, Klopp will be responsible for building upon the already strong customer experience at JB’s and is charged with bringing new programs to JBs and the venue’s restaurant, The Junction Bar & Grill.
“The addition of Bill to the management team at JBs on 41 is the next step as we continue to grow and ideally bring an unforgettable and desirable experience to our guests every night,” said David Bardon, owner of JBs on 41. “We want people to consider JB’s to be their home away from home, and Bill’s experiences will help bring this vision closer to reality.”
Klopp is a native of South Milwaukee and received his Culinary Arts Degree from MATC in 1991 after four years of active duty in the US Army.
About JB’s on 41
JB's On 41 is an independently owned bowling center in Milwaukee, WI. JB’s On 41 provides a modern bowling experience, featuring 35 custom cherry lanes. JB’s On 41 offers galactic bowling, event packages, league bowling, volleyball, and private lanes in addition to traditional bowling. JB’s On 41 invites families, corporate groups, and solitary bowlers to experience America’s #1 Participation Activity at JB’s On 41. For more information, visit www.jb-on-41.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Get Pop-Cultured with Barnes & Noble Greenfield, WI
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Ride for Autism Speaks Milwaukee
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Students of All Abilities Enjoy Camp Greendale