The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its AUGUST 2013 Education Series entitled “Elder Abuse”
Attorney Deb Blasius will discuss the prevention of financial, physical, and sexual abuse from the perspective of a senior. Pat Mireles will discuss how to identify the signs of elder abuse and/or neglect. She will also discuss the steps that should be taken if you or someone you know think they may be a victim.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations.
Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Toomas Mitt and TBG Networks change direction of company; introduces POM services