The WA-WM Rec Dept will be conducting a girls basketball camp this summer for players 1st – 9th grade (grade player was in during 12-13 school year). The camp is divided into grade sessions so each grade grouping receives the appropriate skill development. The younger players will be instructed in basic fundamentals. Along with the fundamental development the players will have a week filled with games, contests and a lot of fun. The older players will receive advanced instruction that will challenge them to perform at their highest. This will be a great opportunity for players to learn skills from high school coaches. Come and be a great part of a great camp.
For the sign up form click http://ladyhuskyhoops.com/Forms/Girlsbasketballcamp13.pdf
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- Chant Claire Chamber Choir Announces Spring Concerts
- THE STARR GROUP HIRES TAYLOR NYARANGI AS GROUP BENEFITS CONSULTANT
- CTV Easter Week Services
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Greenfield Celebrates Arbor Day May 3rd
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers to Host Working Parent's Luncheon on how to "Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun"