The WA-WM Rec Dept will be conducting a girls basketball camp this summer for players 1st – 9th grade (grade player was in during 12-13 school year). The camp is divided into grade sessions so each grade grouping receives the appropriate skill development. The younger players will be instructed in basic fundamentals. Along with the fundamental development the players will have a week filled with games, contests and a lot of fun. The older players will receive advanced instruction that will challenge them to perform at their highest. This will be a great opportunity for players to learn skills from high school coaches. Come and be a great part of a great camp.
For the sign up form click http://ladyhuskyhoops.com/Forms/Girlsbasketballcamp13.pdf
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp