The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its APRIL 2013 Education Series entitled “Senior Travel Planning
This seminar will focus on two perspectives of “changing” times. Global issues will be addressed regarding air-travel changes, international safety advisories, new TSA requirements and the importance of having travel insurance. We will look at how personal changes can have an effect on traveling; traveling as a single, limited mobility issues, restricted dietary needs and traveling with medical equipment will all be addressed. We will also discuss some popular domestic and international destinations. Guest speaker Barbara Schumacher will discuss the new trends for senior travel, by land and by water.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, APRIL 17, 2013 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- You're Invited!
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert
- The Starr Group Names Piontek IT Director
- Greenfield Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- St. Roman teacher named 2013 Teacher of the Year