The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its APRIL 2013 Education Series entitled “Senior Travel Planning
This seminar will focus on two perspectives of “changing” times. Global issues will be addressed regarding air-travel changes, international safety advisories, new TSA requirements and the importance of having travel insurance. We will look at how personal changes can have an effect on traveling; traveling as a single, limited mobility issues, restricted dietary needs and traveling with medical equipment will all be addressed. We will also discuss some popular domestic and international destinations. Guest speaker Barbara Schumacher will discuss the new trends for senior travel, by land and by water.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, APRIL 17, 2013 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
- 25 Day Til Christmas Transformation Challenge
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Greendale Christmas Tree Lot to Open November 28th
- Local music teacher to perform in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Wilson Senior Center
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army