The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its APRIL 2013 Education Series entitled “Senior Travel Planning
This seminar will focus on two perspectives of “changing” times. Global issues will be addressed regarding air-travel changes, international safety advisories, new TSA requirements and the importance of having travel insurance. We will look at how personal changes can have an effect on traveling; traveling as a single, limited mobility issues, restricted dietary needs and traveling with medical equipment will all be addressed. We will also discuss some popular domestic and international destinations. Guest speaker Barbara Schumacher will discuss the new trends for senior travel, by land and by water.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, APRIL 17, 2013 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- Greenfield Artists at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st
- Faith Community Church Offers Evening VBS for Kids, July 21 - 25
- Canine Fun Fest
- Schuster's & Gimbels-Presentation by Paul Geenen
- Golf Outing to Benefit St. Luke’s South Shore Vince Lombardi Clinic