Artwork created by Greendale Middle School (GMS) students is on display as part of the Seventh Annual Milwaukee Regional Art Fair at the Oconomowoc Art Center, 641 East Forest Street, Oconomowoc. More than 100 pieces from students around the area is displayed in the 2013 show. The art center is open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, noon to 4 p.m. and Thursdays, noon to 6 p.m. now through March 8.
GMS students Margaret Anagnostopoulos, Alexys Birmingham, Quinten Eismann, Ana Gonzalez, Jane Gozdowiak, Tyler Magerowski, Kaylee Reeve, Katelyn Salazar, Sydney Schact, Morgan Vlaj and their families attended the event’s opening and awards presentation on February 16. Their displayed works include digital photographs, acrylic paintings, watercolor paintings, and charcoal drawings.
The Milwaukee Regional Art Fair (MRAF) is a program of Wisconsin College Prep Academy. Each year, area art teachers submit works to the preliminary judging stage from which the final show is selected. Independent jurors select the best works from submitted middle school and high school students.
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Toomas Mitt and TBG Networks change direction of company; introduces POM services