Purchase tickets online, beginning on February 17, at www.seatyourself.biz/ghstheatre for all performances of Greendale High School Theatre’s spring musical, Peter Pan, by Sir James M. Barrie. Evening and matinee performances will be held in the Greendale High School auditorium, 6801 Southway, Greendale.
Evening performances begin at 7:30 p.m., on Friday, March 8, and Friday and Saturday, March 16 and 17. Matinee performances begin at 2 p.m., on Saturday, March 9 and Sunday, March 10. Tickets to evening performances are $10 for adults and $8 for students, 18 and under. Tickets to the Saturday (March 9) and Sunday (March 10) matinees are $7. All seats are reserved.
Tickets are available online through www.seatyourself.biz/ghstheatre.
In addition, tickets may be purchased in person, beginning February 25, on Mondays and Wednesdays in the auditorium lobby (main entrance to the high school), after school (2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.) and evenings (6:00 to 7:00 p.m.). Tickets will be mailed if a stamped, self-addressed envelope is included with the order. If tickets remain unsold, they will be available on show dates one hour before curtain.
For ticket information, please call (414) 367-8861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Nine Kitchen Storage Solutions
- Memorial Day Program
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Engineering Students Sorting Out Details of a Tough Project
- Alverno College Will Hold its 147th Commencement on May 17 and 18
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- River Cruise Seminar
- Kradwell School celebrates 50 years of changing lives
- Generous Donation Will Double Alverno College Bike Exchange Program