Purchase tickets online, beginning on February 17, at www.seatyourself.biz/ghstheatre for all performances of Greendale High School Theatre’s spring musical, Peter Pan, by Sir James M. Barrie. Evening and matinee performances will be held in the Greendale High School auditorium, 6801 Southway, Greendale.
Evening performances begin at 7:30 p.m., on Friday, March 8, and Friday and Saturday, March 16 and 17. Matinee performances begin at 2 p.m., on Saturday, March 9 and Sunday, March 10. Tickets to evening performances are $10 for adults and $8 for students, 18 and under. Tickets to the Saturday (March 9) and Sunday (March 10) matinees are $7. All seats are reserved.
Tickets are available online through www.seatyourself.biz/ghstheatre.
In addition, tickets may be purchased in person, beginning February 25, on Mondays and Wednesdays in the auditorium lobby (main entrance to the high school), after school (2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.) and evenings (6:00 to 7:00 p.m.). Tickets will be mailed if a stamped, self-addressed envelope is included with the order. If tickets remain unsold, they will be available on show dates one hour before curtain.
For ticket information, please call (414) 367-8861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Twist on Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust to Host Open House Events in Celebration of Merger with Community Bank & Trust
- WASBO Honors School District of Greenfield
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception