Purchase tickets online, beginning on February 17, at www.seatyourself.biz/ghstheatre for all performances of Greendale High School Theatre’s spring musical, Peter Pan, by Sir James M. Barrie. Evening and matinee performances will be held in the Greendale High School auditorium, 6801 Southway, Greendale.
Evening performances begin at 7:30 p.m., on Friday, March 8, and Friday and Saturday, March 16 and 17. Matinee performances begin at 2 p.m., on Saturday, March 9 and Sunday, March 10. Tickets to evening performances are $10 for adults and $8 for students, 18 and under. Tickets to the Saturday (March 9) and Sunday (March 10) matinees are $7. All seats are reserved.
Tickets are available online through www.seatyourself.biz/ghstheatre.
In addition, tickets may be purchased in person, beginning February 25, on Mondays and Wednesdays in the auditorium lobby (main entrance to the high school), after school (2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.) and evenings (6:00 to 7:00 p.m.). Tickets will be mailed if a stamped, self-addressed envelope is included with the order. If tickets remain unsold, they will be available on show dates one hour before curtain.
For ticket information, please call (414) 367-8861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- Acacia Theatre's "Fish Eyes" Has Greenfield Assistant Stage Manager
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- New Berlin Police Motorcycle Shirts Fundraiser