Purchase tickets online, beginning on February 17, at www.seatyourself.biz/ghstheatre for all performances of Greendale High School Theatre’s spring musical, Peter Pan, by Sir James M. Barrie. Evening and matinee performances will be held in the Greendale High School auditorium, 6801 Southway, Greendale.
Evening performances begin at 7:30 p.m., on Friday, March 8, and Friday and Saturday, March 16 and 17. Matinee performances begin at 2 p.m., on Saturday, March 9 and Sunday, March 10. Tickets to evening performances are $10 for adults and $8 for students, 18 and under. Tickets to the Saturday (March 9) and Sunday (March 10) matinees are $7. All seats are reserved.
Tickets are available online through www.seatyourself.biz/ghstheatre.
In addition, tickets may be purchased in person, beginning February 25, on Mondays and Wednesdays in the auditorium lobby (main entrance to the high school), after school (2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.) and evenings (6:00 to 7:00 p.m.). Tickets will be mailed if a stamped, self-addressed envelope is included with the order. If tickets remain unsold, they will be available on show dates one hour before curtain.
For ticket information, please call (414) 367-8861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel