Two Greenfield Residents Among 458 Medical College Physicians on 2013-14 Best Doctors List
Four hundred fifty eight Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) faculty physicians, representing more than 60 specialties, are listed on the Best Doctors 2013 website, www.bestdoctors.com. The new database, compiled by Best Doctors, Inc., includes more physicians from MCW than from any other group practice or institution in Wisconsin.
MCW physicians account for 44 percent of the 1,035 Wisconsin physicians listed in this year’s database. Those physicians practice at MCW’s major teaching hospital affiliates, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, as well as Zablocki VA Medical Center, Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls and Froedtert Health St. Joseph’s Hospital – West Bend.
Of these, two are Greenfield residents. Their specialties and hospital affiliations are listed below.
• Steven Butz, M.D. – Pediatric Anesthesiology (Children’s Hospital of WI)
• Jennifer Hickman, M.D. – Pediatric Anesthesiology (Children’s Hospital of WI)
For a complete list of all 458 Medical College physicians included among the
Best Doctors for 2013, see http://www.mcw.edu/Best-Doctors-2013.htm.
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis