The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its FEBRUARY 2013 Education Series entitled “Making Informative Choices – Moving from your Home vs. Assistance at Home”
This seminar will cover: A forum comprised of senior care professionals representing real estate, independent senior living, assisted living, memory care, senior move management, adult day care, and in home care, will provide a panel discussion on current real estate selling trends; what decision criteria to use when assessing which independent, assisted, or memory care facility to select for a loved one; how to use a senior move manager; why to consider adult day care or in home care as an alternative option.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, FEBRUARY 20, 2013 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- Greenfield, WI 3rd Grader Named Top 10 Finalist in SCOTTIES National Trees Rock Video Contest
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library
- 16th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner