The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its FEBRUARY 2013 Education Series entitled “Making Informative Choices – Moving from your Home vs. Assistance at Home”
This seminar will cover: A forum comprised of senior care professionals representing real estate, independent senior living, assisted living, memory care, senior move management, adult day care, and in home care, will provide a panel discussion on current real estate selling trends; what decision criteria to use when assessing which independent, assisted, or memory care facility to select for a loved one; how to use a senior move manager; why to consider adult day care or in home care as an alternative option.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, FEBRUARY 20, 2013 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp