Contact: Colleen Crane, Capuchin Public Relations
The Capuchin Province of St. Joseph
414.374.8841, ext. 27 (cell) 414.254.2808
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ST. JOHN THE EVANGELIST TO HOST PARISH MISSION RENEWAL EVENT FEBRUARY 24-28
Milwaukee, WI (January 15, 2013) ….Capuchin Franciscan preacher and author Richard Hart will be conducting a parish mission at St. John the Evangelist Parish, 8500 W. Cold Spring Road, Greenfield, on February 24-28. The theme of the renewal is Sharing the Good News.
The Parish Mission Renewal is an event designed to renew faith and strengthen convictions within a parish setting.
There will be evening programs on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 6:30 p.m. Thursday night will be a closing Eucharistic liturgy. Father Richard will be preaching at the weekend services.
There is no charge for this event. For more information, call 414.321.1965.
Rev. Richard Hart is from Milwaukee, Wisconsin and has written several books including POWERLESSNESS: PASSION FOR THE POSSIBLE, PREACHING: THE SECRET TO PARISH REVIVAL, PREACHER AS RISK TAKER, and HOW CHRISTIAN ARE YOU?
The Capuchins are an international community of friars modeling themselves after St. Francis of Assisi. The brothers of the Capuchin Province of St. Joseph, headquartered in Detroit, serve in a variety of ministries including social service, schools, chaplaincy, retreat houses and parishes in Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Montana, California, Nicaragua, and Panama. Established at Mt. Calvary Wisconsin in 1857, there are currently 177 members in the St. Joseph province.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Men Journeying Through Grief
- RE/MAX Realty 100 of Milwaukee Celebrates 35th Anniversary
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive