Contact: Colleen Crane, Capuchin Public Relations
The Capuchin Province of St. Joseph
414.374.8841, ext. 27 (cell) 414.254.2808
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ST. JOHN THE EVANGELIST TO HOST PARISH MISSION RENEWAL EVENT FEBRUARY 24-28
Milwaukee, WI (January 15, 2013) ….Capuchin Franciscan preacher and author Richard Hart will be conducting a parish mission at St. John the Evangelist Parish, 8500 W. Cold Spring Road, Greenfield, on February 24-28. The theme of the renewal is Sharing the Good News.
The Parish Mission Renewal is an event designed to renew faith and strengthen convictions within a parish setting.
There will be evening programs on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 6:30 p.m. Thursday night will be a closing Eucharistic liturgy. Father Richard will be preaching at the weekend services.
There is no charge for this event. For more information, call 414.321.1965.
Rev. Richard Hart is from Milwaukee, Wisconsin and has written several books including POWERLESSNESS: PASSION FOR THE POSSIBLE, PREACHING: THE SECRET TO PARISH REVIVAL, PREACHER AS RISK TAKER, and HOW CHRISTIAN ARE YOU?
The Capuchins are an international community of friars modeling themselves after St. Francis of Assisi. The brothers of the Capuchin Province of St. Joseph, headquartered in Detroit, serve in a variety of ministries including social service, schools, chaplaincy, retreat houses and parishes in Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Montana, California, Nicaragua, and Panama. Established at Mt. Calvary Wisconsin in 1857, there are currently 177 members in the St. Joseph province.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
- 25 Day Til Christmas Transformation Challenge
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Greendale Christmas Tree Lot to Open November 28th
- Local music teacher to perform in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Wilson Senior Center
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army