The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its JANUARY 2013 Education Series entitled “A Healthy Start to the New Year – Staying Active and Eating Healthy Through Better Nutrition”
This seminar will cover: the challenges of staying healthy as we age. It is important to remember that good health is not just the absence of disease; it involves physical, mental, and spiritual health. This seminar will provide ways to perform a home inspection for fall risks, as well as exercises to keep your strength, flexibility, and balance optimal. Also, come and learn healthy eating habits through smart nutrition.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, JANUARY 16, 2013 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool
- Help Those in Need: Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive Runs February 1 – 29
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee