The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its NOVEMBER 2012 Education Series entitled “Year End Investment, Tax Planning Tips and Income Tax Law Updates – Planning for Uncertainty”
This seminar will cover: An Overview of the Economy and its impact on Investments and the Interest Rate Environment, as well as a review of tax provisions which expired at December 31, 2011 and those tax provisions which will expire at December 31, 2012.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants