The St. Francis Library Teen Advisory Group has been given another challenge: solve a murder by chocolate! Of course, teens will need to taste chocolates and dip food into a chocolate fondue to solve the mystery. Are you up to the challenge? Come to the St. Francis Library on Wednesday, November 14 at 12 noon. It's an early release day from school. We'll also serve pizza while you put your mystery minds to work. Call 414-481-7323 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fall into Free Fun!
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Alverno College Names Wendy Powers Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- Greenfield Artists at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts