The St. Francis Library Teen Advisory Group has been given another challenge: solve a murder by chocolate! Of course, teens will need to taste chocolates and dip food into a chocolate fondue to solve the mystery. Are you up to the challenge? Come to the St. Francis Library on Wednesday, November 14 at 12 noon. It's an early release day from school. We'll also serve pizza while you put your mystery minds to work. Call 414-481-7323 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Santa is Coming to Town in Greendale
- Local Resident Participates in A CHRISTMAS CAROL at Sunset Playhouse
- The Starr Group Launches Live Chat Feature for Customers
- Breakfast with Santa, Cookie Walk & Craft Fair