Eight candidates running for the state Senate and Assembly have been invited a candidates forum from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, at the Greenfield Community Center (next to City Hall), 7215 W. Cold Spring Road, Greenfield.
Candidates invited to the forum are:
• Democrat Jim Ward and Republican state Sen. Mary Lazich, running in the 28th Senate District
• Democrat Kathleen Vincent and Republican state Rep. Jeff Stone, running in the 82nd Assembly District
• Democrat Jim Brownlow and Republican state Rep. David Craig, running in the 83rd Assembly District
• Democrat Jesse Roelke and Republican state Rep. Mike Kuglitsch, running in the 84th Assembly District.
Ward, Lazich, Vincent, Stone and Brownlow have confirmed that they will attend the forum.
Candidates will field questions from a moderator as well as audience members.
The free forum, which is open to the public, is sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Milwaukee County and Patch.com.
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture