Eight candidates running for the state Senate and Assembly have been invited a candidates forum from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, at the Greenfield Community Center (next to City Hall), 7215 W. Cold Spring Road, Greenfield.
Candidates invited to the forum are:
• Democrat Jim Ward and Republican state Sen. Mary Lazich, running in the 28th Senate District
• Democrat Kathleen Vincent and Republican state Rep. Jeff Stone, running in the 82nd Assembly District
• Democrat Jim Brownlow and Republican state Rep. David Craig, running in the 83rd Assembly District
• Democrat Jesse Roelke and Republican state Rep. Mike Kuglitsch, running in the 84th Assembly District.
Ward, Lazich, Vincent, Stone and Brownlow have confirmed that they will attend the forum.
Candidates will field questions from a moderator as well as audience members.
The free forum, which is open to the public, is sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Milwaukee County and Patch.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local music teacher to perform in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Wilson Senior Center
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness
- Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Choristers to Present Christmas Concert
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- GERALD PETERSON IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!