Eight candidates running for the state Senate and Assembly have been invited a candidates forum from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, at the Greenfield Community Center (next to City Hall), 7215 W. Cold Spring Road, Greenfield.
Candidates invited to the forum are:
• Democrat Jim Ward and Republican state Sen. Mary Lazich, running in the 28th Senate District
• Democrat Kathleen Vincent and Republican state Rep. Jeff Stone, running in the 82nd Assembly District
• Democrat Jim Brownlow and Republican state Rep. David Craig, running in the 83rd Assembly District
• Democrat Jesse Roelke and Republican state Rep. Mike Kuglitsch, running in the 84th Assembly District.
Ward, Lazich, Vincent, Stone and Brownlow have confirmed that they will attend the forum.
Candidates will field questions from a moderator as well as audience members.
The free forum, which is open to the public, is sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Milwaukee County and Patch.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- Greenfield Artists at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st
- Faith Community Church Offers Evening VBS for Kids, July 21 - 25
- Canine Fun Fest
- Schuster's & Gimbels-Presentation by Paul Geenen
- Golf Outing to Benefit St. Luke’s South Shore Vince Lombardi Clinic