Eight candidates running for the state Senate and Assembly have been invited a candidates forum from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, at the Greenfield Community Center (next to City Hall), 7215 W. Cold Spring Road, Greenfield.
Candidates invited to the forum are:
• Democrat Jim Ward and Republican state Sen. Mary Lazich, running in the 28th Senate District
• Democrat Kathleen Vincent and Republican state Rep. Jeff Stone, running in the 82nd Assembly District
• Democrat Jim Brownlow and Republican state Rep. David Craig, running in the 83rd Assembly District
• Democrat Jesse Roelke and Republican state Rep. Mike Kuglitsch, running in the 84th Assembly District.
Ward, Lazich, Vincent, Stone and Brownlow have confirmed that they will attend the forum.
Candidates will field questions from a moderator as well as audience members.
The free forum, which is open to the public, is sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Milwaukee County and Patch.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- House of Love Celebration '15 Is Almost Here!
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Greendale Students Meet Senator Lazich
- 2nd Annual Bulldog Bash
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- Callen Construction Recognized by Houzz
- Second Planning Mtg. for Hales Corners Chamber's Awards Banquet
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- Greenfield, WI 3rd Grader Named Top 10 Finalist in SCOTTIES National Trees Rock Video Contest