There’s something for everyone at Clement Manor’s Holiday Bazaar! Choose from beautifully made crafts, jewelry and gift items including ornaments, handmade jewelry and other wearable art, baby items, afghans, flower arrangements, candles, home décor and much, much more.
Savor delicious homemade baked goods including cookies, brownies, cakes, tarts, breads and pies, as well as Clement Manor’s famous rolls, all available at reasonable prices during the popular Bake Sale.
Don’t forget to purchase your raffle tickets for a chance to win great prizes including a 43” Samsung flat screen TV, Weber grill, iPad 2, golf and $200 worth of assorted gift certificates. Tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5.
The Holiday Bazaar will be held on Saturday, November 10th at Clement Manor, 9405 W. Howard Ave. in Greenfield, Wis. The hours are from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Admission is FREE!
The proceeds from the Holiday Bazaar help to purchase items that enrich the lives of the residents at Clement Manor. This year’s proceeds will be used to establish a Coffee Café cart for residents and their families to enjoy.
Clement Manor is a healthcare organization sponsored by the School Sisters of St. Francis that is committed to providing a continuum of care and fostering the highest potential of well being of each individual on our campuses and in our communities through the values or respect, collaboration and quality service.
For more information, call Maria Watson at 414-321-1800
- Join us and meet new older adults at National Health and Fitness Day for Seniors
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Campus News
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program