In addition to five great gardens, the Select Gardens of Greenfield Tour will add a plant sale! Several Committee members have donated perrenials and other hardy plants for purchase at the Fabian home (Home #4 on the tour). Selections are limited and will sell out fast. Also each home will have gardening experts to answer questions and offer guidance. Master Gardener volunteers will be at three homes while landscape designers will be at two of the gardens.
The tour is this Saturday July 21st and is self-guided with each tour home mapped on the ticket folder. Participants can visit homes in any order they please. Tickets for the tour are still available at the discounted price of $10 per person until this Friday. Call 414-421-2213 or stop at the City Hall Receration Dept for tickets this week. On the day of the tour, a station will be set up in the City Hall/Community Center parking lot for last minute sales.
Come join the fun and enjoy these wonderful homes.
- West Central Interfaith Summer Picnic
- Join us and meet new older adults at National Health and Fitness Day for Seniors
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Campus News
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band