In addition to five great gardens, the Select Gardens of Greenfield Tour will add a plant sale! Several Committee members have donated perrenials and other hardy plants for purchase at the Fabian home (Home #4 on the tour). Selections are limited and will sell out fast. Also each home will have gardening experts to answer questions and offer guidance. Master Gardener volunteers will be at three homes while landscape designers will be at two of the gardens.
The tour is this Saturday July 21st and is self-guided with each tour home mapped on the ticket folder. Participants can visit homes in any order they please. Tickets for the tour are still available at the discounted price of $10 per person until this Friday. Call 414-421-2213 or stop at the City Hall Receration Dept for tickets this week. On the day of the tour, a station will be set up in the City Hall/Community Center parking lot for last minute sales.
Come join the fun and enjoy these wonderful homes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited!
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert
- The Starr Group Names Piontek IT Director
- Greenfield Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- St. Roman teacher named 2013 Teacher of the Year
- Muskego Open Swim - Happy Holidays!