WaterStone Bank would like to congratulate all of the area seniors who graduated from high school this year. Community support through education and youth organizations is the primary beneficiary of the bank’s annual giving funds.
WaterStone has offered scholarships to several seniors from area high schools for many years. This year alone, more than 50 students benefited from the roughly $60,000 donated by the bank to 20 different high schools and scholarship funds in Milwaukee, Waukesha and Washington counties.
Latrice Young, Manager of the Franklin/Hales Corners Office, was proud to present scholarships to four students from Franklin High School and four students from Greenfield High School last week.
The scholarships were awarded to students who are planning to further their education by either attending a college, university, vocational school or other institution of higher learning. All of the recipients demonstrated outstanding character, academic commitment and a desire to excel in their educational endeavors.
Established in 1921, WaterStone Bank is a financial institution with offices in Wauwatosa, Franklin/Hales Corners, Germantown/Menomonee Falls, Oak Creek, Oconomowoc/Lake Country, Pewaukee, Waukesha/Brookfield, and West Allis.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Children's Resale at Franklin Library
- Understanding the Journey of Grief...Making Healing Choices Along the Way
- SeniorCare Resource Group of WI March Seminar
- Collaborative Divorce Group to hold Second Saturday workshop April 12th 10am-Noon Oak Creek Community Center
- Holocaust Remembrance Service at Alverno College
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- Tony Memmel Band in concert with Sheboygan Symphony March 15, 2014