Melina Martin Gingras is pleased to announce the grand opening of Midwest Yarn, a yarn shop and boutique that caters to knitters, crocheters, and those who would like to learn these crafts. Located at 3385 S. Kinnickinnic Avenue, Midwest Yarn offers high quality yarn, knitting courses, and one-on-one help with knitting projects. This shop features a boutique like atmosphere and will carry yarn, pattern books, knit and crochet supplies, and handmade items from local artists and crafters.
Melina, the owner, has been a knitter for over 20 years and is eager to bring a yarn shop to the Bay View community. Come in for the official grand opening celebration which will be held on Tuesday, June 5, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Open knit and crochet time will be held in the shop before then on Saturday, May 19, May 26, and June 2 from 10:00 am to noon. In the mean time, browse Midwest Yarn’s selection on its website http://www.midwestyarn.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Alverno College Will Hold its 150th Commencement on December 19 and 20
- Greenfield Schools Kick off "Holiday Sharing" Event
- 2015 Greenfield Little League Registration Now Open
- With Holidays Upon Us, BBB Offers Travel Insurance Tips
- 6th Annual Greenfield Library Holiday Bake Sale on December 13
- FREE New Years Resolution Tranformation
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive