Help support foster and adoptive families in Wisconsin. Join us on Friday, May 4 at Quaker Steak & Lube in New Berlin for our first ever Foster & Adoptive Parents Rock Dance Party! The South End Blues Band will be performing from 7 -9 p.m. and there will be drink specials, door prizes and raffles! You can order food off the menu, including Quaker Steak's famous wings.
Tickets are $25 per person in advance or $30 at the door. You will receive two (2) drink tickets and one (1) raffle ticket with your purchase. Only ticket holders are eligible for door prizes. A portion of your ticket price is tax deductible.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Greendale Students Meet Senator Lazich
- 2nd Annual Bulldog Bash
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- Callen Construction Recognized by Houzz
- Second Planning Mtg. for Hales Corners Chamber's Awards Banquet
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- Greenfield, WI 3rd Grader Named Top 10 Finalist in SCOTTIES National Trees Rock Video Contest
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program