Help support foster and adoptive families in Wisconsin. Join us on Friday, May 4 at Quaker Steak & Lube in New Berlin for our first ever Foster & Adoptive Parents Rock Dance Party! The South End Blues Band will be performing from 7 -9 p.m. and there will be drink specials, door prizes and raffles! You can order food off the menu, including Quaker Steak's famous wings.
Tickets are $25 per person in advance or $30 at the door. You will receive two (2) drink tickets and one (1) raffle ticket with your purchase. Only ticket holders are eligible for door prizes. A portion of your ticket price is tax deductible.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Memorial Day Program
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Engineering Students Sorting Out Details of a Tough Project
- Alverno College Will Hold its 147th Commencement on May 17 and 18
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- River Cruise Seminar
- Kradwell School celebrates 50 years of changing lives
- Generous Donation Will Double Alverno College Bike Exchange Program
- Catholic Singles Beach Party Dance