Help support foster and adoptive families in Wisconsin. Join us on Friday, May 4 at Quaker Steak & Lube in New Berlin for our first ever Foster & Adoptive Parents Rock Dance Party! The South End Blues Band will be performing from 7 -9 p.m. and there will be drink specials, door prizes and raffles! You can order food off the menu, including Quaker Steak's famous wings.
Tickets are $25 per person in advance or $30 at the door. You will receive two (2) drink tickets and one (1) raffle ticket with your purchase. Only ticket holders are eligible for door prizes. A portion of your ticket price is tax deductible.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Former Milwaukee Mayor John Norquist, Venice Williams of Alice’s Garden and more to lead the 2015 Alverno Community Conference
- Stephanie Marie Dance Company and City of Greenfield Parks and Recreation Welcome All-Star Dancer and Choreographer Stephen “tWitch” Boss
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- Two Brothers One Mind are Bringing the Midwest Monthly Magic Circuit to Milwaukee!!