Help support foster and adoptive families in Wisconsin. Join us on Friday, May 4 at Quaker Steak & Lube in New Berlin for our first ever Foster & Adoptive Parents Rock Dance Party! The South End Blues Band will be performing from 7 -9 p.m. and there will be drink specials, door prizes and raffles! You can order food off the menu, including Quaker Steak's famous wings.
Tickets are $25 per person in advance or $30 at the door. You will receive two (2) drink tickets and one (1) raffle ticket with your purchase. Only ticket holders are eligible for door prizes. A portion of your ticket price is tax deductible.
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants