Help support foster and adoptive families in Wisconsin. Join us on Friday, May 4 at Quaker Steak & Lube in New Berlin for our first ever Foster & Adoptive Parents Rock Dance Party! The South End Blues Band will be performing from 7 -9 p.m. and there will be drink specials, door prizes and raffles! You can order food off the menu, including Quaker Steak's famous wings.
Tickets are $25 per person in advance or $30 at the door. You will receive two (2) drink tickets and one (1) raffle ticket with your purchase. Only ticket holders are eligible for door prizes. A portion of your ticket price is tax deductible.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Neighborhood Block Party
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Get Pop-Cultured with Barnes & Noble Greenfield, WI
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America