The following students from your area were named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the fall 2011 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale.
• David Emanuele, a business administration major, is a 2009 graduate of Greenfield High School and son of Joseph and Luann Emanuele of Greenfield.
• Joseph Kitten, a biology major and pre-physical therapy student, is a 2011 graduate of Whitnall High School and son of Ken and Mary Kitten of Greenfield.
• Connor Lewandowski, a biology major and pre-medical student, is a 2011 graduate of Greenfield High School and son of Brian and Cheryl Lewandowski of Greenfield.
• Rachel Niles, a nursing major, is a 2010 graduate of Whitnall High School and daughter of Elwood and Beverly Niles of Hales Corners.
• Jennifer Voit, a nursing major, is a 2011 graduate of Greenfield High School and daughter of Michael and Karen Voit of Greenfield.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Choristers to Present Christmas Concert
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- GERALD PETERSON IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Chef Stage to Feature Traditional Ethnic Soups
- Breakfast with Santa, Craft Fair and Cookie Walk
- St.Alphonsus Sunday School Students to Aid the Poor this Thanksgiving
- Live Comedy at The Comedy Depot Brookfield
- Men Journeying Through Grief
- Holiday Folk Fair International Features Artisans Sharing Their Heritage Through Craft