The following students from your area were named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the fall 2011 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale.
• David Emanuele, a business administration major, is a 2009 graduate of Greenfield High School and son of Joseph and Luann Emanuele of Greenfield.
• Joseph Kitten, a biology major and pre-physical therapy student, is a 2011 graduate of Whitnall High School and son of Ken and Mary Kitten of Greenfield.
• Connor Lewandowski, a biology major and pre-medical student, is a 2011 graduate of Greenfield High School and son of Brian and Cheryl Lewandowski of Greenfield.
• Rachel Niles, a nursing major, is a 2010 graduate of Whitnall High School and daughter of Elwood and Beverly Niles of Hales Corners.
• Jennifer Voit, a nursing major, is a 2011 graduate of Greenfield High School and daughter of Michael and Karen Voit of Greenfield.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- National Youth Wind Orchestra of Luxembourg to perform
- Back to School Special
- Crafters, classic car owners, community groups sought for community event
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive