Layton Terrace senior community will host an educational seminar entitled, "Downsizing: Tips to get you Motivated." The thought of downsizing can be overwhelming and often results in procrastination. The good news is, with a little help, this project can be manageable.
In this free program, Adele Lund will share some easy downsizing techniques and guide people to view those items with special meaning —your treasures — in a whole new way. This change in outlook may actually inspire you to downsize!
Attendees will learn:
• Where do I begin?
• What do I do with all of my stuff?
• What to do with items of sentimental value/emotional attachments
• Who can I trust to help?
• Additional resources to make the process easier
The program will be held on Thursday, April 12th from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. at Layton Terrace, 9200 W. Layton Avenue in Greenfield. Refreshments and tours will be available. Please RSVP to 414-425-5600 by April 10th if interested in attending.
Layton Terrace is a Laureate Group senior community and offers independent and assisted living apartments as well as compassionate Alzheimer’s/dementia care. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool
- Help Those in Need: Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive Runs February 1 – 29
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee