Whitnall Park Rotary's annual Spring Arts & Crafts Fair will be held on Saturday, March 31, 2012. It is open to the public from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
This Fair features the handmade items of local and regional artisans in over 100 booths arranged in the corridors and cafeteria of the Whitnall High School (5000 South 116th Street, Greenfield WI). Donation of $3 per person requested.
Proceeds from the craft fair support scholarships at our 5 area high schools.
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp