Anual Casino Night hosted by the Greendale Panther Athletic Booster Club (GPABC)
Saturday, March 31st 6pm - 11:30pm at Tuckaway Country Club 6901 W. Drexel Ave, Franklin.
Please visit our website for the reservation form @ www.greendaleboosterclub.org
Join in the fun of the Casino Night but the fun does not stop there!
This year, we are not only excited about the new venue but we have added Jamit, a live 2 person band that plays songs sure to please any crowd. The evening will also be featuring great raffle prizes, a silent acount and you can even enjoy the second game of the Final Four.
Don't miss out on this fun-filled evening whilte supporting out youth's athletic aspirations.
Casino Night proceeds help to support 22 Greendale High School Athletes organized sports teams, and maintaining these programs encourages young athletes to excel at their talents, as well as develops positive leaders both in their sports as well as in the community. Over the past 5 years, the GPABC program has contributed over $350,000 for uniforms, replay camera, score board, field turf, track, softball and baseball field improvements, weight room equipment, as well as offset costs for the Greendale School District.
A 501(c)(3) organization
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.