Wisconsin Hot Rod Radio will celebrating their 5 year "on the air" anniversary. Captn Bob and Arlo started 5 years ago on 1340AM on WJYI. They provide you with important car show information for Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. Captn Bob and Arlo will be thanking all their listeners by hosting a 5-year anniversary party at Manheim Milwaukee Auto Auction located at 561 27th Street, Caledonia, Wisconsin. The event will be from 3:00p.m. to 9:00p.m. on Saturday, April 21st. Food will be provided by Quaker Steak and Lube, and refreshments by King Juice Company. The purpose of the event to help raise funds for the Wisconsin Military Veterans through the Homes for Heros Program. Admission to the event is 10 auto related magazines or a donation for the Homes for Heros. Entertainment for the evening will be provided by "Four Guyz in Dinner Jackets". There will be vendors and specialty displays and raffles. There will be a special appearance by Stacey David from the TV Speed Channel show Gearz. Stacey will be signing autographs throughout the evening. For further information, visit our website, www.wisconsinhotrodradio.com or call 414-215-9477. Captn Bob and Arlo invite you to join us! Be there or be square!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust to Host Open House Events in Celebration of Merger with Community Bank & Trust
- WASBO Honors School District of Greenfield
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin