The Milwaukee Concert Band presents American Variations on Sunday, March 4, at 1:00pm, at the Mitchell Park Domes (524 South Layton Boulevard, Milwaukee).
Enjoy a variety of music, including The Erie Canal arranged by Maurice C. Whitney; Aaron Copland’s Hoe Down from Rodeo; Smoky Mountain Suite by Theron Kirk; John Klor’s The Soaring Eagle March; Toy Tiger by Henry Mancini and Herman Stein; Jerry H. Bilik’s American Variations; and Train Ride from Winter Holiday by Sergei Prokofieff.
The concert is free with paid admission to the Domes. For more information, contact Theresa Moniot, Band President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Milwaukee Concert Band was formed in 1940 as part of the Civic Music Association. It was first named the “Young People’s Symphonic Band,” then it was renamed the “Civic Symphonic Band” in 1946. On March 1, 1996, the Band incorporated as the “Milwaukee Concert Band.” The Band has appeared in all of the concert stages in the Milwaukee Metropolitan area, and has appeared with many local and national artists throughout its history.
- Join us and meet new older adults at National Health and Fitness Day for Seniors
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Campus News
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program