Greenfield High School will be holding its annual Salute to the Arts performances at the GHS Performing Arts Center on Friday, February 10th at 7pm and Saturday, February 11th at 2pm and again at 7pm. Tickets for the performances are $5 each and can be purchased at the door one hour prior to each show.
Each year students rehearse instrumental, vocal, and dance numbers to showcase their many performance talents. Included in this year’s show are many different styles of music and dance, along with juggling, manipulative art, and much more. Many of the students will perform original pieces, while others will perform cover versions of popular and Broadway songs. Also included this year will be displays of two-dimensional, three-dimensional, and photographic art by the GHS art classes in the lobby.
This show is always special to the students involved because a majority of the creativity comes from within the students instead of from a director or teacher giving them instructions. Students must provide their own music, costumes, supplies, and choreography. They also write the script for the show themselves.
For questions or more information about the show, please call 414-281-6200 ext. 2531 and leave a message.
- West Central Interfaith Summer Picnic
- Join us and meet new older adults at National Health and Fitness Day for Seniors
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Campus News
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band