Catholic Singles Dance, Saturday, February 18, 2012 at Blessed Sacrament Parish,
3100 South 41st Street, Milwaukee.
Dance to the music of the "Bobby Way Duo" between 7:00 and 11:00pm; doors opening at 6:45pm; cost remains at $6.00 for members and $9.00 for non-members.
Prober dress attire (no jeans) is both expected and appreciated. All single adults of
All Religions age 21 and over are welcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
and my number 262-886-9257
In hopes there will be for this in your newspapers; thank you for any/all you are able to give the Catholic Singles Organization.
Cathie Petersen, Publicity and Dance Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust to Host Open House Events in Celebration of Merger with Community Bank & Trust
- WASBO Honors School District of Greenfield
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin