ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities Hosts Vintage Victorian Valentines Presentation
ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities invites the public to attend a presentation on Vintage Victorian Valentines at any one of the three Regency Campuses in February.
Beverly Fay of Greendale is a member of the National Valentines Collector Association and has collected more than 2,000 rare and historic valentines in the past 20 years. She will present a slide presentation that covers the story of St. Valentine all the way to the present. On display will be her collection of antique handmade valentines. To reserve your seat for this event, please call the Regency front desk at the campus you wish to attend.
Monday, February 6 • 1:30 pm
W181 S8540 Lodge Blvd. – 3.5 miles south of I-43 on Racine Ave. • 262-679-0888
Monday, February 13 • 1:30 pm Regency-New Berlin
13750 W. National Ave. – 2 miles west of I-894/45 National Ave. exit • 262-789-1699
Monday, February 20 • 1:30 pm Regency-Brookfield
777 N. Brookfield Rd. – 1 block north of Bluemound Rd. • 262-780-0321
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- Greenfield Artists at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st
- Faith Community Church Offers Evening VBS for Kids, July 21 - 25
- Canine Fun Fest
- Schuster's & Gimbels-Presentation by Paul Geenen