Catholic Singles next dance will be Saturday, February 4, 2012, at Saint Joseph Parish, 12130 West Center Street, Wauwatosa.
Dance to the music of "Marydel Rae" between 7:00 and 11:00pm; doors opening at 6:45pm; cost remains $9,00 for non-members and $6.00 for members.
Proper dress attire (no jeans) is both expected and appreciated.
All single adults of all religions age 21 and over are welcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
my number 262-886-9257
In hopes there will be room for this in your newspapers as a press release; thank you for any/all help and co-operation you are able to allot the Catholic Singles Organization.
Cathie Petersen, Publicity and Dance Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- Fall into Free Fun!
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Alverno College Names Wendy Powers Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center