Catholic Singles next dance will be Saturday, February 4, 2012, at Saint Joseph Parish, 12130 West Center Street, Wauwatosa.
Dance to the music of "Marydel Rae" between 7:00 and 11:00pm; doors opening at 6:45pm; cost remains $9,00 for non-members and $6.00 for members.
Proper dress attire (no jeans) is both expected and appreciated.
All single adults of all religions age 21 and over are welcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
my number 262-886-9257
In hopes there will be room for this in your newspapers as a press release; thank you for any/all help and co-operation you are able to allot the Catholic Singles Organization.
Cathie Petersen, Publicity and Dance Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- L’Oréal Paris Providing Complimentary Blowouts at THE SALON at ULTA Beauty - April 25th
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer