Catholic Singles next dance will be Saturday, February 4, 2012, at Saint Joseph Parish, 12130 West Center Street, Wauwatosa.
Dance to the music of "Marydel Rae" between 7:00 and 11:00pm; doors opening at 6:45pm; cost remains $9,00 for non-members and $6.00 for members.
Proper dress attire (no jeans) is both expected and appreciated.
All single adults of all religions age 21 and over are welcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
my number 262-886-9257
In hopes there will be room for this in your newspapers as a press release; thank you for any/all help and co-operation you are able to allot the Catholic Singles Organization.
Cathie Petersen, Publicity and Dance Committee
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture