Catholic Singles next dance will be Saturday, February 4, 2012, at Saint Joseph Parish, 12130 West Center Street, Wauwatosa.
Dance to the music of "Marydel Rae" between 7:00 and 11:00pm; doors opening at 6:45pm; cost remains $9,00 for non-members and $6.00 for members.
Proper dress attire (no jeans) is both expected and appreciated.
All single adults of all religions age 21 and over are welcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
my number 262-886-9257
In hopes there will be room for this in your newspapers as a press release; thank you for any/all help and co-operation you are able to allot the Catholic Singles Organization.
Cathie Petersen, Publicity and Dance Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- Greenfield, WI 3rd Grader Named Top 10 Finalist in SCOTTIES National Trees Rock Video Contest
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library
- 16th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner