The Greenfield High School Student Senate will be hosting a community rummage sale on Saturday, March 10th from 8am-2pm in the high school cafeteria (4800 S. 60th Street). The GHS Student Senate is currently looking for vendors for this event. Table rentals are $15 (7'X3' table) or $20 (14'X3' table). Vendors keep their own proceeds. Please contact Laura at 414-281-6200 Ext. 2561 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Zone Baseball Kicks Off Its Inaugural Season
- Holocaust Remembrance Day at Franklin Public Library