Greendale Community Theatre Proudly Presents AVENUE Q- the savvy, sassy and delicious, jaw-droppingly hilarious hit Broadway musical!
GREENDALE COMMUNITY THEATRE (GCT) presents AVENUE Q on January 6-7 and 12-14 at 7:30 PM at Greendale High School, 6801 Southway, Greendale. Tickets are $15 for Adults and $10 for Students and Seniors. New this year, GCT has online ticketing for reserved seats. For information, visit our website: www.greendaletheatre.org or call our Box Office line: 414-423-2700, ext 4193. Tickets will also be sold at the door.
Opened on Broadway in 2003, AVENUE Q is a hilarious show full of heart and hummable tunes about trying to make it in NYC with big dreams and a tiny bank account. Called “one of the funniest shows you’re ever likely to see” by Entertainment Weekly. AVENUE Q features a cast of people and puppets who tell the story in a smart, risqué and downright entertaining way. Avenue Q is intended for mature audiences only, with some adult topics such as sex, drinking, and porn (all in good humor of course).
So get your tickets now for Avenue Q!
It is “an occasion for unadulterated fun!” – Los Angeles Times
GCT is a proud affiliate of the Greendale Park and Recreation Dept. of Greendale, WI.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust to Host Open House Events in Celebration of Merger with Community Bank & Trust
- WASBO Honors School District of Greenfield
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin