Greendale Community Theatre Proudly Presents AVENUE Q- the savvy, sassy and delicious, jaw-droppingly hilarious hit Broadway musical!
GREENDALE COMMUNITY THEATRE (GCT) presents AVENUE Q on January 6-7 and 12-14 at 7:30 PM at Greendale High School, 6801 Southway, Greendale. Tickets are $15 for Adults and $10 for Students and Seniors. New this year, GCT has online ticketing for reserved seats. For information, visit our website: www.greendaletheatre.org or call our Box Office line: 414-423-2700, ext 4193. Tickets will also be sold at the door.
Opened on Broadway in 2003, AVENUE Q is a hilarious show full of heart and hummable tunes about trying to make it in NYC with big dreams and a tiny bank account. Called “one of the funniest shows you’re ever likely to see” by Entertainment Weekly. AVENUE Q features a cast of people and puppets who tell the story in a smart, risqué and downright entertaining way. Avenue Q is intended for mature audiences only, with some adult topics such as sex, drinking, and porn (all in good humor of course).
So get your tickets now for Avenue Q!
It is “an occasion for unadulterated fun!” – Los Angeles Times
GCT is a proud affiliate of the Greendale Park and Recreation Dept. of Greendale, WI.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Children's Resale at Franklin Library
- Understanding the Journey of Grief...Making Healing Choices Along the Way
- SeniorCare Resource Group of WI March Seminar
- Collaborative Divorce Group to hold Second Saturday workshop April 12th 10am-Noon Oak Creek Community Center
- Holocaust Remembrance Service at Alverno College
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- Tony Memmel Band in concert with Sheboygan Symphony March 15, 2014