Greendale Community Theatre Proudly Presents AVENUE Q- the savvy, sassy and delicious, jaw-droppingly hilarious hit Broadway musical!
GREENDALE COMMUNITY THEATRE (GCT) presents AVENUE Q on January 6-7 and 12-14 at 7:30 PM at Greendale High School, 6801 Southway, Greendale. Tickets are $15 for Adults and $10 for Students and Seniors. New this year, GCT has online ticketing for reserved seats. For information, visit our website: www.greendaletheatre.org or call our Box Office line: 414-423-2700, ext 4193. Tickets will also be sold at the door.
Opened on Broadway in 2003, AVENUE Q is a hilarious show full of heart and hummable tunes about trying to make it in NYC with big dreams and a tiny bank account. Called “one of the funniest shows you’re ever likely to see” by Entertainment Weekly. AVENUE Q features a cast of people and puppets who tell the story in a smart, risqué and downright entertaining way. Avenue Q is intended for mature audiences only, with some adult topics such as sex, drinking, and porn (all in good humor of course).
So get your tickets now for Avenue Q!
It is “an occasion for unadulterated fun!” – Los Angeles Times
GCT is a proud affiliate of the Greendale Park and Recreation Dept. of Greendale, WI.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.