Greendale Community Theatre Proudly Presents AVENUE Q- the savvy, sassy and delicious, jaw-droppingly hilarious hit Broadway musical!
GREENDALE COMMUNITY THEATRE (GCT) presents AVENUE Q on January 6-7 and 12-14 at 7:30 PM at Greendale High School, 6801 Southway, Greendale. Tickets are $15 for Adults and $10 for Students and Seniors. New this year, GCT has online ticketing for reserved seats. For information, visit our website: www.greendaletheatre.org or call our Box Office line: 414-423-2700, ext 4193. Tickets will also be sold at the door.
Opened on Broadway in 2003, AVENUE Q is a hilarious show full of heart and hummable tunes about trying to make it in NYC with big dreams and a tiny bank account. Called “one of the funniest shows you’re ever likely to see” by Entertainment Weekly. AVENUE Q features a cast of people and puppets who tell the story in a smart, risqué and downright entertaining way. Avenue Q is intended for mature audiences only, with some adult topics such as sex, drinking, and porn (all in good humor of course).
So get your tickets now for Avenue Q!
It is “an occasion for unadulterated fun!” – Los Angeles Times
GCT is a proud affiliate of the Greendale Park and Recreation Dept. of Greendale, WI.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel