The Audiology Department at Greater Milwaukee Otolaryngology is holding its first “Do You Hear What I Hear?” essay contest this holiday season for a FREE pair of premium-level hearing aids. For this contest, we ask that you please submit an essay explaining why you or a loved one would benefit from hearing aids. Between November 28 and December 30, essays can either be mailed or dropped off at our office from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Greater Milwaukee Otolaryngology, LLC
ATTN: Audiology Department (Essay Contest)
4600 W. Loomis Road, Suite. 201
Greenfield, WI 53220
Please be sure to include your full name, address, and phone number. One winner will be chosen and notified in mid-January. Please note that the winner will need to be given medical clearance for hearing aids by one of our ENT physicians. We also ask that you please refrain from entering if you have hearing aids that are under five years of age. For more information or official rules, please call (414) 281-4644. Visit www.gmodocs.com for more information about the practice. We look forward to reading your essays!
We are also hosting a Food Drive from November 21-December 30 at our Loomis location. A donation of at least two food items will allow you to enter our drawing to win an iPad. Only one entry per person please.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- National Youth Wind Orchestra of Luxembourg to perform
- Back to School Special
- Crafters, classic car owners, community groups sought for community event
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive