The Audiology Department at Greater Milwaukee Otolaryngology is holding its first “Do You Hear What I Hear?” essay contest this holiday season for a FREE pair of premium-level hearing aids. For this contest, we ask that you please submit an essay explaining why you or a loved one would benefit from hearing aids. Between November 28 and December 30, essays can either be mailed or dropped off at our office from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Greater Milwaukee Otolaryngology, LLC
ATTN: Audiology Department (Essay Contest)
4600 W. Loomis Road, Suite. 201
Greenfield, WI 53220
Please be sure to include your full name, address, and phone number. One winner will be chosen and notified in mid-January. Please note that the winner will need to be given medical clearance for hearing aids by one of our ENT physicians. We also ask that you please refrain from entering if you have hearing aids that are under five years of age. For more information or official rules, please call (414) 281-4644. Visit www.gmodocs.com for more information about the practice. We look forward to reading your essays!
We are also hosting a Food Drive from November 21-December 30 at our Loomis location. A donation of at least two food items will allow you to enter our drawing to win an iPad. Only one entry per person please.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Nine Kitchen Storage Solutions
- Memorial Day Program
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Engineering Students Sorting Out Details of a Tough Project
- Alverno College Will Hold its 147th Commencement on May 17 and 18
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- River Cruise Seminar
- Kradwell School celebrates 50 years of changing lives
- Generous Donation Will Double Alverno College Bike Exchange Program