Great Lakes Dermatology opened its tenth location in Southeastern Wisconsin in October.
The company, which has provided clinical and dermatologic care for patients of all ages for the last 11 years, opened its newest clinic in South Milwaukee, 1725 College Ave., on Oct. 6.
“Upon discovering a need for access to quality dermatology care for residents in South Milwaukee, we opened a new clinic within the Southeastern Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine building,” said Mike Hood, marketing director for Great Lakes Dermatology. “Our patient-first philosophy enables the best possible experience – one that is tailored around the patient’s unique needs.”
The company provides its patients with quick access to one of its many providers.
“In many cases, patients with acute needs can be seen within 72 hours at one of our locations,” Hood said.
To make an appointment, please contact Great Lakes Dermatology at (800) 227-5135.
For more information you can also visit greatlakesdermatology.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- You're Invited!
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert
- The Starr Group Names Piontek IT Director
- Greenfield Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- St. Roman teacher named 2013 Teacher of the Year