Great Lakes Dermatology opened its tenth location in Southeastern Wisconsin in October.
The company, which has provided clinical and dermatologic care for patients of all ages for the last 11 years, opened its newest clinic in South Milwaukee, 1725 College Ave., on Oct. 6.
“Upon discovering a need for access to quality dermatology care for residents in South Milwaukee, we opened a new clinic within the Southeastern Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine building,” said Mike Hood, marketing director for Great Lakes Dermatology. “Our patient-first philosophy enables the best possible experience – one that is tailored around the patient’s unique needs.”
The company provides its patients with quick access to one of its many providers.
“In many cases, patients with acute needs can be seen within 72 hours at one of our locations,” Hood said.
To make an appointment, please contact Great Lakes Dermatology at (800) 227-5135.
For more information you can also visit greatlakesdermatology.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA