Great Lakes Dermatology opened its tenth location in Southeastern Wisconsin in October.
The company, which has provided clinical and dermatologic care for patients of all ages for the last 11 years, opened its newest clinic in South Milwaukee, 1725 College Ave., on Oct. 6.
“Upon discovering a need for access to quality dermatology care for residents in South Milwaukee, we opened a new clinic within the Southeastern Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine building,” said Mike Hood, marketing director for Great Lakes Dermatology. “Our patient-first philosophy enables the best possible experience – one that is tailored around the patient’s unique needs.”
The company provides its patients with quick access to one of its many providers.
“In many cases, patients with acute needs can be seen within 72 hours at one of our locations,” Hood said.
To make an appointment, please contact Great Lakes Dermatology at (800) 227-5135.
For more information you can also visit greatlakesdermatology.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- L’Oréal Paris Providing Complimentary Blowouts at THE SALON at ULTA Beauty - April 25th
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer