Great Lakes Dermatology opened its tenth location in Southeastern Wisconsin in October.
The company, which has provided clinical and dermatologic care for patients of all ages for the last 11 years, opened its newest clinic in South Milwaukee, 1725 College Ave., on Oct. 6.
“Upon discovering a need for access to quality dermatology care for residents in South Milwaukee, we opened a new clinic within the Southeastern Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine building,” said Mike Hood, marketing director for Great Lakes Dermatology. “Our patient-first philosophy enables the best possible experience – one that is tailored around the patient’s unique needs.”
The company provides its patients with quick access to one of its many providers.
“In many cases, patients with acute needs can be seen within 72 hours at one of our locations,” Hood said.
To make an appointment, please contact Great Lakes Dermatology at (800) 227-5135.
For more information you can also visit greatlakesdermatology.com.
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants