On Saturday, November 19, the New Berlin City Swim Meet will be held at the Eisenhower High School Natatorium for boys and girls in grades 3-6. The meet is hosted by the Eisenhower Swim and Dive Team. Two practice sessions are available to participants, which will be led by the New Berlin Swim Club coaching staff and assisted by members of the Eisenhower high school swim and dive team.
Athletes will compete in four age/gender divisions; 3rd & 4th grade boys, 3rd & 4th grade girls, 5th & 6th grade boys, and 5th & 6th grade girls. Ribbons will be awarded to the top six finishers in each individual event, and the top three teams in the relay event. Swimmers will represent their school or community and a traveling trophy will be awarded to the school or community with the most team points at the completion of the meet. Registration is $10 and forms can be downloaded from the Friday Folders section of the School District of New Berlin web site home page, nbexcellence.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool
- Help Those in Need: Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive Runs February 1 – 29
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee