Metropolitan Builders Association Conference Features Waukesha Resident Peter Rathmann of SalesTechnik
Peter Rathmann, President and Founder of SalesTechnik, LLC recently led a PowerSession, ‘Sales Accountability,’ for the Metropolitan Builders Association’s Sales & Marketing Decision-Makers Conference.
This Conference featured the new PowerSessions, which are fast-paced, high energy educational experiences – minus the fluff, for improved educational value for the members of MBA.
“It continuously amazes me that organizations believe they can grow their sales simply by placing people into slots in the organization. If you want to have a successful selling function, you need to start with a lofty goal, align all departments on that goal, clearly define expectations and metrics, and be able to measure success," said Peter Rathmann.
Rathmann founded SalesTechnik, LLC in February of 2011. He has over 25 years of sales and sales management experience, is an adjunct instructor at both Carroll University and WCTC for Business to Business Marketing and Business Ethics, and is on the Workforce Development Board for Waukesha, Ozaukee, and Washington Counties.
SalesTechnik provides Sales Force Optimization and Interim VP of Sales services for small and medium size companies to increase their selling opportunities without adding additional expense.
SalesTechnik, LLC is located in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
For more information on SalesTechnik, contact owner Peter Rathmann at 262-442-0896 or www.salestechnik.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2nd Annual Bulldog Bash
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- Callen Construction Recognized by Houzz
- Second Planning Mtg. for Hales Corners Chamber's Awards Banquet
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- Greenfield, WI 3rd Grader Named Top 10 Finalist in SCOTTIES National Trees Rock Video Contest
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal