Metropolitan Builders Association Conference Features Waukesha Resident Peter Rathmann of SalesTechnik
Peter Rathmann, President and Founder of SalesTechnik, LLC recently led a PowerSession, ‘Sales Accountability,’ for the Metropolitan Builders Association’s Sales & Marketing Decision-Makers Conference.
This Conference featured the new PowerSessions, which are fast-paced, high energy educational experiences – minus the fluff, for improved educational value for the members of MBA.
“It continuously amazes me that organizations believe they can grow their sales simply by placing people into slots in the organization. If you want to have a successful selling function, you need to start with a lofty goal, align all departments on that goal, clearly define expectations and metrics, and be able to measure success," said Peter Rathmann.
Rathmann founded SalesTechnik, LLC in February of 2011. He has over 25 years of sales and sales management experience, is an adjunct instructor at both Carroll University and WCTC for Business to Business Marketing and Business Ethics, and is on the Workforce Development Board for Waukesha, Ozaukee, and Washington Counties.
SalesTechnik provides Sales Force Optimization and Interim VP of Sales services for small and medium size companies to increase their selling opportunities without adding additional expense.
SalesTechnik, LLC is located in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
For more information on SalesTechnik, contact owner Peter Rathmann at 262-442-0896 or www.salestechnik.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.