Now that Fall has arrived we turn our thoughts to the upcoming Holidays and decorating for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Come join us for a day of enjoying over 80 vendors for quality and unique hand made crafts.Formerly" Pumpkin Patch" located at Elmwood Elementary just of Sunnyslope and Grange in New Berlin. This one day event is just before Thanksgiving and the same weekend every year - Deerhunters Widows Weekend.
So come on out and make a day of it, enjoy our local talent and those unique items that you just cant find at your local mall.
Applications still being accepted, visit www.rrcraftfair.weebly.com for more info.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Former Milwaukee Mayor John Norquist, Venice Williams of Alice’s Garden and more to lead the 2015 Alverno Community Conference
- Stephanie Marie Dance Company and City of Greenfield Parks and Recreation Welcome All-Star Dancer and Choreographer Stephen “tWitch” Boss
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- Two Brothers One Mind are Bringing the Midwest Monthly Magic Circuit to Milwaukee!!