Now that Fall has arrived we turn our thoughts to the upcoming Holidays and decorating for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Come join us for a day of enjoying over 80 vendors for quality and unique hand made crafts.Formerly" Pumpkin Patch" located at Elmwood Elementary just of Sunnyslope and Grange in New Berlin. This one day event is just before Thanksgiving and the same weekend every year - Deerhunters Widows Weekend.
So come on out and make a day of it, enjoy our local talent and those unique items that you just cant find at your local mall.
Applications still being accepted, visit www.rrcraftfair.weebly.com for more info.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!
- Oktoberfest Festival at St. Martin of Tours
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Promotes Sajdak and Names Kim Marketing Coordinator
- Tudor Oaks is hosting a Job Fair
- Educational Foundation Kid's Clothes Resale
- Whitnall High School student awarded BEST OF SHOW for photography at the 2015 WI State Fair.
- Special Used Children’s Book Sale in the Book Nook
- Root River Theatre Company Needs You
- PROCare Promotes Healhty Habits for Back to School