Now that Fall has arrived we turn our thoughts to the upcoming Holidays and decorating for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Come join us for a day of enjoying over 80 vendors for quality and unique hand made crafts.Formerly" Pumpkin Patch" located at Elmwood Elementary just of Sunnyslope and Grange in New Berlin. This one day event is just before Thanksgiving and the same weekend every year - Deerhunters Widows Weekend.
So come on out and make a day of it, enjoy our local talent and those unique items that you just cant find at your local mall.
Applications still being accepted, visit www.rrcraftfair.weebly.com for more info.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Supper Clubs on the menu at Franklin Public Library
- Stuff the Truck for Independence
- Free Yoga for Kids at St. Francis Library
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- Chant Claire Chamber Choir Announces Spring Concerts
- THE STARR GROUP HIRES TAYLOR NYARANGI AS GROUP BENEFITS CONSULTANT
- CTV Easter Week Services
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- St. Francis Library Spring Party