Now that Fall has arrived we turn our thoughts to the upcoming Holidays and decorating for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Come join us for a day of enjoying over 80 vendors for quality and unique hand made crafts.Formerly" Pumpkin Patch" located at Elmwood Elementary just of Sunnyslope and Grange in New Berlin. This one day event is just before Thanksgiving and the same weekend every year - Deerhunters Widows Weekend.
So come on out and make a day of it, enjoy our local talent and those unique items that you just cant find at your local mall.
Applications still being accepted, visit www.rrcraftfair.weebly.com for more info.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Nine Kitchen Storage Solutions
- Memorial Day Program
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Engineering Students Sorting Out Details of a Tough Project
- Alverno College Will Hold its 147th Commencement on May 17 and 18
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- River Cruise Seminar
- Kradwell School celebrates 50 years of changing lives
- Generous Donation Will Double Alverno College Bike Exchange Program