Now that Fall has arrived we turn our thoughts to the upcoming Holidays and decorating for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Come join us for a day of enjoying over 80 vendors for quality and unique hand made crafts.Formerly" Pumpkin Patch" located at Elmwood Elementary just of Sunnyslope and Grange in New Berlin. This one day event is just before Thanksgiving and the same weekend every year - Deerhunters Widows Weekend.
So come on out and make a day of it, enjoy our local talent and those unique items that you just cant find at your local mall.
Applications still being accepted, visit www.rrcraftfair.weebly.com for more info.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Big Hopes for Mini Donuts Kickstarter Campaign
- WAUKESHA WOMAN WINS $10K IN SIXTH-ANNUAL SUMMIT CREDIT UNION ‘PROJECT MONEY’ COMPETITION
- Traditional Irish Music Comes to Franklin Public Library
- Academy of Performing Arts Spring Music Concert at Franklin Public Library
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
- Lakeshore Symphonic Band Concert “Fanfares, Flicks, & Finales” Featuring Jocelyn Ridgley and Kyle Samuelson
- How Mothers Affect Their Daughters Body Image