Saturday, October 8th, St. Martin of Tours is hosting Franklin’s 2nd Annual Indoor Fall Festival featuring the music of Bobby Way and the Wayouts. $5.00 at the door. Rupena’s will also be catering a full pig roast for only $9.00 per person. Our doors open at 6:00 pm for the food and drinks and the band will hit the stage at 7:00 pm. Please join us for an adult evening of music, dancing and drinks and FUN all night! St. Martin of Tours is located at 7963 S. 116th St. between Forest Home, Hwy 100 and St. Martins Road in Franklin. Call for more details at 414/425-9200 or visit our website at www.stmoftours.org/school. Or find us on Facebook.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Missing Cat
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair