Saturday, October 8th, St. Martin of Tours is hosting Franklin’s 2nd Annual Indoor Fall Festival featuring the music of Bobby Way and the Wayouts. $5.00 at the door. Rupena’s will also be catering a full pig roast for only $9.00 per person. Our doors open at 6:00 pm for the food and drinks and the band will hit the stage at 7:00 pm. Please join us for an adult evening of music, dancing and drinks and FUN all night! St. Martin of Tours is located at 7963 S. 116th St. between Forest Home, Hwy 100 and St. Martins Road in Franklin. Call for more details at 414/425-9200 or visit our website at www.stmoftours.org/school. Or find us on Facebook.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel