The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its September 2011 Education Series entitled “Understanding Medicare and Maximizing Your Benefits” presented by Debbie Bisswurm – Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at the ProHealthcare Regency Senior Communities – Muskego campus located at W181 S8540 Lodge Blvd in Muskego, WI 53150.
Learn an overview of Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D, as well as Medicare Supplemental Insurance and how they work together. Learn about Medicare costs and prescription drug coverage, how to use the Medicare PlanFinder, how to interpret results, how to choose the right plan, and how to enroll. The new AEP (Annual Election Period) to enroll in your health insurance and/or your Part D Drug Plan is now changed to October 15th.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre's "Opal"
- Fourth of July, Festa Italiana, Good Health and Good Deeds … All Together!
- Neighborhood Block Party
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Get Pop-Cultured with Barnes & Noble Greenfield, WI
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident