The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its September 2011 Education Series entitled “Understanding Medicare and Maximizing Your Benefits” presented by Debbie Bisswurm – Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at the ProHealthcare Regency Senior Communities – Muskego campus located at W181 S8540 Lodge Blvd in Muskego, WI 53150.
Learn an overview of Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D, as well as Medicare Supplemental Insurance and how they work together. Learn about Medicare costs and prescription drug coverage, how to use the Medicare PlanFinder, how to interpret results, how to choose the right plan, and how to enroll. The new AEP (Annual Election Period) to enroll in your health insurance and/or your Part D Drug Plan is now changed to October 15th.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.