The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its September 2011 Education Series entitled “Understanding Medicare and Maximizing Your Benefits” presented by Debbie Bisswurm – Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at the ProHealthcare Regency Senior Communities – Muskego campus located at W181 S8540 Lodge Blvd in Muskego, WI 53150.
Learn an overview of Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D, as well as Medicare Supplemental Insurance and how they work together. Learn about Medicare costs and prescription drug coverage, how to use the Medicare PlanFinder, how to interpret results, how to choose the right plan, and how to enroll. The new AEP (Annual Election Period) to enroll in your health insurance and/or your Part D Drug Plan is now changed to October 15th.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Greenfield Youth Basketball Club Tryouts (Boys)
- WOW! Women of Wisconsin Exhibit to Open at Alverno College
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- National Youth Wind Orchestra of Luxembourg to perform