The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its September 2011 Education Series entitled “Understanding Medicare and Maximizing Your Benefits” presented by Debbie Bisswurm – Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at the ProHealthcare Regency Senior Communities – Muskego campus located at W181 S8540 Lodge Blvd in Muskego, WI 53150.
Learn an overview of Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D, as well as Medicare Supplemental Insurance and how they work together. Learn about Medicare costs and prescription drug coverage, how to use the Medicare PlanFinder, how to interpret results, how to choose the right plan, and how to enroll. The new AEP (Annual Election Period) to enroll in your health insurance and/or your Part D Drug Plan is now changed to October 15th.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
- West Central Interfaith Summer Picnic
- Join us and meet new older adults at National Health and Fitness Day for Seniors
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Campus News
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band