The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its September 2011 Education Series entitled “Understanding Medicare and Maximizing Your Benefits” presented by Debbie Bisswurm – Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at the ProHealthcare Regency Senior Communities – Muskego campus located at W181 S8540 Lodge Blvd in Muskego, WI 53150.
Learn an overview of Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D, as well as Medicare Supplemental Insurance and how they work together. Learn about Medicare costs and prescription drug coverage, how to use the Medicare PlanFinder, how to interpret results, how to choose the right plan, and how to enroll. The new AEP (Annual Election Period) to enroll in your health insurance and/or your Part D Drug Plan is now changed to October 15th.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Alverno College Will Hold its 150th Commencement on December 19 and 20
- Greenfield Schools Kick off "Holiday Sharing" Event
- 2015 Greenfield Little League Registration Now Open
- With Holidays Upon Us, BBB Offers Travel Insurance Tips
- 6th Annual Greenfield Library Holiday Bake Sale on December 13
- FREE New Years Resolution Tranformation
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive