Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin opened a new health care center in Greenfield at 4455 S. 108th Street.
Located just north of the Budget Cinema South, the new Greenfield Highlands Health Center makes the services of Medical College of Wisconsin physicians available at a convenient southern suburban location. Physicians representing specialties in internal medicine, family medicine, obstetrics and gynecology and spine care are accepting appointments to see patients at the new center. The Greenfield Highlands Health Center also has on-site laboratory services and medical imaging services such as mammography, MRI and CT.
“The whole family’s health care needs can be met right here, providing a continuum of care that includes access to eastern Wisconsin’s only academic medical center if specialty care is needed,” said Mark Lodes, MD, chief medical officer of the Froedtert & Medical College Clinical Practice Group.
Medical College of Wisconsin physicians practicing at Greenfield Highlands Health Center are: Family medicine: Aparna Shah, MD, and Sarah Gaglianello, MD; Internal medicine: Stuti Shankar, MD; and obstetrics-gynecology: Raven Koeppler, MD and Robert Cruz III, MD.
Greenfield Highlands Health Center is one of eight off-campus Froedtert & The Medical College locations offering family health care services. The other clinics are Westbrook Health Center, 2315 E. Moreland Blvd, Brookfield; Sunnyslope Health Center, 1350 Sunny Slope Road, Brookfield; Springdale Health Center, 21700 Intertech Drive in the Gateway Business Park, Brookfield; Community Memorial
Medical Commons, W129 N7055 Northfield Drive, Menomonee Falls; Sargeant Health Center, 840 N. 87th St., Wauwatosa; Lincoln Avenue Clinic, 11211 W. Lincoln Avenue, West Allis; and Plank Road Clinic, 1155 N. Mayfair Road, Wauwatosa.
For further information about Greenfield Highlands Health Center or to make an appointment, call 414-805-3666. A community open house is planned for Saturday, October 15, from 10 am to 1 p.m.
Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin combine the strengths of Froedtert Hospital and the Medical College in an academic medical center that delivers advanced medical care. Froedtert & The Medical College are nationally recognized for exceptional physicians, research leadership, specialty expertise and state-of-the-science treatments and technology. For more information, visit froedtert.com and mcw.edu.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What's Your Score? - presented by Educators Credit Union
- Cudahy Farmers Market Grand Opening June 3!
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Receives Wisconsin Family Business of the Year Award
- A Twist on Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help