MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. (July 18, 2011) – Cousins Subs® today announced that four of its metro Milwaukee stores will hold a school supply drive from July 15 – September 15 to collect new and packaged school supplies to benefit schools in the Oak Creek, Franklin, Greenfield and South Milwaukee. Anyone donating one item or more will receive a certificate for a free 7½-inch sub. Certificates are one per person per visit.
“Our school supply drive is a great way for both Cousins and our guests to give back to the community,” said Thomas Jones, owner of the four Cousins Subs accepting donations. “It is wonderful to be able to help the families and schools in our area prepare for the school year.”
The following stores will be accepting donations:
• 7178 S. 76th St. in Franklin
• 6201 S. 27th St. in Greenfield
• 2327 W. Ryan Rd. in Oak Creek
• 2965 S. Chicago Ave. in South Milwaukee
Donations can consist of any school supply ranging from packages of pens and pencils to calculators, glue sticks and markers, Jones said.
About Cousins Subs
Cousins Subs, based in Menomonee Falls in suburban Milwaukee, is a restaurant specializing in East Coast-style submarine sandwiches made with the finest ingredients served on a variety of freshly baked breads, along with salads, soups, chips and soft drinks. The tradition of Cousins Subs started in 1972, when two transplanted cousins from Atlantic City saw the need for an East Coast-style sub shop in their new hometown. They patterned their subs after the hoagie, grinder, hero and sub sandwiches they enjoyed back East. And with a dedication to delivering quality subs at fair prices, they opened their first restaurant. From the start, the two used bread baked fresh every morning and insisted on using only the finest, freshest ingredients. For more information, visit www.cousinssubs.com. You can also find Cousins Subs on Facebook and Twitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- 6th grade basketball team in in of players
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- Acacia Theatre's "Fish Eyes" Has Greenfield Assistant Stage Manager
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays