Pick ’n Save is excited to announce that Laura R., a Greenfield teacher, has won the first $10,000 Dream Vacation in this summer's Monopoly Collect & Win game. The store, located at 4200 S. 76th Street in Greenfield celebrated Laura's win Monday, July 11 at 2:30 p.m., complete with a cake and a bag of Roundy’s products for her and her family to take home.
Laura is one of 563 customers who have won one of the game's more than 34,000 prizes valued at $2.8 million dollars, including 27 who have won prizes valued at $250 or more. The Monopoly Collect & Win game at Pick 'n Save started on June 16 and continues through August 31. There are still thousands of prizes to win, including 4 more Dream Vacations, 5 Cars, 9 Cruises and a $250,000 Dream Home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust to Host Open House Events in Celebration of Merger with Community Bank & Trust
- WASBO Honors School District of Greenfield
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin