Pick ’n Save is excited to announce that Laura R., a Greenfield teacher, has won the first $10,000 Dream Vacation in this summer's Monopoly Collect & Win game. The store, located at 4200 S. 76th Street in Greenfield celebrated Laura's win Monday, July 11 at 2:30 p.m., complete with a cake and a bag of Roundy’s products for her and her family to take home.
Laura is one of 563 customers who have won one of the game's more than 34,000 prizes valued at $2.8 million dollars, including 27 who have won prizes valued at $250 or more. The Monopoly Collect & Win game at Pick 'n Save started on June 16 and continues through August 31. There are still thousands of prizes to win, including 4 more Dream Vacations, 5 Cars, 9 Cruises and a $250,000 Dream Home.
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Toomas Mitt and TBG Networks change direction of company; introduces POM services