Pick ’n Save is excited to announce that Laura R., a Greenfield teacher, has won the first $10,000 Dream Vacation in this summer's Monopoly Collect & Win game. The store, located at 4200 S. 76th Street in Greenfield celebrated Laura's win Monday, July 11 at 2:30 p.m., complete with a cake and a bag of Roundy’s products for her and her family to take home.
Laura is one of 563 customers who have won one of the game's more than 34,000 prizes valued at $2.8 million dollars, including 27 who have won prizes valued at $250 or more. The Monopoly Collect & Win game at Pick 'n Save started on June 16 and continues through August 31. There are still thousands of prizes to win, including 4 more Dream Vacations, 5 Cars, 9 Cruises and a $250,000 Dream Home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- National Youth Wind Orchestra of Luxembourg to perform
- Back to School Special
- Crafters, classic car owners, community groups sought for community event
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive