Pick ’n Save is excited to announce that Laura R., a Greenfield teacher, has won the first $10,000 Dream Vacation in this summer's Monopoly Collect & Win game. The store, located at 4200 S. 76th Street in Greenfield celebrated Laura's win Monday, July 11 at 2:30 p.m., complete with a cake and a bag of Roundy’s products for her and her family to take home.
Laura is one of 563 customers who have won one of the game's more than 34,000 prizes valued at $2.8 million dollars, including 27 who have won prizes valued at $250 or more. The Monopoly Collect & Win game at Pick 'n Save started on June 16 and continues through August 31. There are still thousands of prizes to win, including 4 more Dream Vacations, 5 Cars, 9 Cruises and a $250,000 Dream Home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Alverno College Will Hold its 150th Commencement on December 19 and 20
- Greenfield Schools Kick off "Holiday Sharing" Event
- 2015 Greenfield Little League Registration Now Open
- With Holidays Upon Us, BBB Offers Travel Insurance Tips
- 6th Annual Greenfield Library Holiday Bake Sale on December 13
- FREE New Years Resolution Tranformation
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive