Pick ’n Save is excited to announce that Laura R., a Greenfield teacher, has won the first $10,000 Dream Vacation in this summer's Monopoly Collect & Win game. The store, located at 4200 S. 76th Street in Greenfield celebrated Laura's win Monday, July 11 at 2:30 p.m., complete with a cake and a bag of Roundy’s products for her and her family to take home.
Laura is one of 563 customers who have won one of the game's more than 34,000 prizes valued at $2.8 million dollars, including 27 who have won prizes valued at $250 or more. The Monopoly Collect & Win game at Pick 'n Save started on June 16 and continues through August 31. There are still thousands of prizes to win, including 4 more Dream Vacations, 5 Cars, 9 Cruises and a $250,000 Dream Home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale
- rummage and craft sale
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Introduction to Tablets & e-Readers: Hands on Experience with Experts from Best Buy
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year